HKICC Lee Shau Kee School of Creativity URBTIX Outlet
Opening Hours: 10 am to 6pm daily#
If there is performance in the evening, the box office will remain open until half an hour after the performance start time.
#Closed on public holidays. When an URBTIX programme is staged at HKSC venue on public holidays, the box office will maintain normal opening hours, and remain open until half an hour after the performance start time if it is an evening programme.
Location: G/F, HKICC Lee Shau Kee School of Creativity
For individuals and organizations who are presenting programmes at the Multi-media Theatre and Studio Theatre, HKICC Lee Shau Kee School of Creativity, may choose URBTIX as the ticketing agent. Tickets to be sold through:
- Counter Booking:
For detailed opening hours and address of all the Urbtix outlets throughout Hong Kong, please visit http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/tc/ticket/counter.html
- Credit Card Telephone Booking:
Credit card telephone booking hotline: (852) 2111 5999 (10:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
- Internet Booking:
Please visit http://www.urbtix.hk for details of Internet Ticketing Service
- Mobile Ticketing App (My URBTIX):
Customers can download appropriate version of the mobile ticketing app My URBTIX at Google Play or Apple App Store to buy tickets by mobile devices such as smartphones.
For those who would like to buy tickets via Credit Card Telephone Booking, Internet Booking and Mobile Ticketing App (My URBTIX), please pay attention to the followings:
- This service is available to all events from the first counter sale date until 1 hour before performance.
- Service charges are levied by the contractor of URBTIX for providing various services, including handling fees and ticket delivery charges. For details, please click here.
(hyperlink to https://ticket.urbtix.hk/internet/zh_TW/footer/serviceCharge)
- Customers choosing ticket collection service can collect their pre-paid tickets from Cityline Ticket Dispensing Machines or at the sales counter at any of the URBTIX outlets with the credit card used for online booking.
- Postal and courier delivery of pre-paid tickets is available up to 7 days before the performance.
- Each ticket admits one person only (including children).
- One person per ticket One-person-one-ticket. Tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Ticket holders of concessionary tickets, including but not limited to concessionary tickets for senior citizens aged 60 or above, people with disabilities and full-time students, will be admitted only on production of acceptable proof of identity.
- For more information about URBTIX ticketing services, please call URBTIX Hotline at (852) 3761 6661 (opening hour: 10 am to 8 pm daily), visit URBTIX website at http://www.lcsd.hk/en/ticket/index.html
Other Ticket Sales Channels:
- Please refer to specific programme promotional information for those tickets sold through other ticket sales channels.
- For information regarding ticketing, please contact HKSC Arts and Culture staff at 2339 7370.