Organized by HKICC Lee Shau Kee School of Creativity and commissioned by Hong Kong Arts Development Council, the Scheme supported six art groups and artists to present their experimental performances at HKSC Multi-media Theatre during August to November 2012. The programme aimed to trigger maximum creativity through minimalistic approach and to foster active dialogue between artists and audience on the aesthetics of minimalist theatre.
Six Selected Performances
- Asia Meets Asia: Drum Theatre “Scare Crow” (3-4/8/2012)
- Thealosophers: Verbatim Theatre “MOONFISHING” (10-11/8/2012)
- Epictudio: Multi-media Performance “Killing Gip” (28-29/9/2012)
- HerStory: Experimental Theatre “In Search of the Rexxlution Scene(s)”(5-7/10/2012)
- Revitalized Hearts: The Opening of Revitalized Hearts Love & Light Action – “Shangri la” (18-21/10/2012)
- Nerve (Steve Hui) + Kung Chi Shing: New Music for Classic Film “Family．Spring．Autumn” (16-17/11/2012)